Sometimes RTKNAVI Solution box change to white and blocks

Sometimes RTKNAVI Solution box change to white and blocks

cocute

Sometimes RTKNAVI change box of solution Single,Float or FIX to white box and and the application Blocks,
i need push buttons Stop and and Start to fix problem.

Any idea how to fix this problem?

Re: Sometimes RTKNAVI Solution box change to white and blocks

arwooldridge@googlemail.com
I have noticed this behaviour too, but no idea how to fix it.
Anthony

On 19/04/2016 13:42, cocute wrote:

> Sometimes RTKNAVI change box of solution Single,Float or FIX to white box
> and and the application Blocks,
> i need push buttons Stop and and Start to fix problem.
>
> Any idea how to fix this problem?

Re: Sometimes RTKNAVI Solution box change to white and blocks

dskumher
This happens when full solution has not been reached ,may be due to poor satellite reception. The remedy may be to first have single base & rover solution,till then keep AR option off in settings 2. Then stop & exclude poor satellites, still keeping AR option off. After 5 min. set AR option either to continuous or fix & hold. Then problem of solution box becoming white may be solved. It is my perception.Hope it will work.