RTKPLOT - Difference in output

mazahirp
Hi All,

I recently did a RTK test using RTKLIB (RTKNAVI) and simultaneously I was a). logging the data b). logging lat/long/height and c). logging the baseline.

Now using RTKCONV & RTKPOST I again converted the data and used RTKPLOT to view the results. What I see that when I plot the baseline values (E/N/U) in excel and compare it with the plot in RTKPLOT, there is major difference in the graph and also the max/min values. What could be the reason? In RTKPOST, I used exactly the same settings as RTKNAVI.

Thank you.

Cheers,
Max

Re: RTKPLOT - Difference in output

mazahirp
Hi All,

Any help on this one? How could I study this better?

Thanks once again.

Cheers,
Max

Re: RTKPLOT - Difference in output

julio menezes
Hi Max,

Could you share your config,  your raw logged data,  rtkpost solutions and base station position ?
Please, if possible, describe your field test.
Although I do not use Excel or Windows, I will try to help.

regards
julio menezes

Em Quarta-feira, 26 de Fevereiro de 2014 2:40, mazahirp <[hidden email]> escreveu:
Hi All,

Any help on this one? How could I study this better?

Thanks once again.

Cheers,
Max

Re: RTKPLOT - Difference in output

mazahirp
Hi Julio,

Thanks. Yes I am attaching the necessary files.
So my setup is such that I used one as a base and one as rover, both kept approx 14 - 15 meters apart. Both are as input to RTKNAVI via serial and I am logging data, baseline and lat/long/altitude in three different files respectively.

I have attached 2 zip folders containing logs of 2 different config options. Both are as "Moving Base", and hence no base position is required. One folder is containing data for "continuous" ambiguity resolution setting and the other for "fix and hold". Both capture only L1. Rest of the settings are default.

Using the baseline file, I plotted the E/N/U values in excel. Using the base and rover log files, I converted to RINEX using RTKCONV and then did a RTKPOST followed by plotting using RTKPLOT. There is a difference between baseline position plot in excel and RTKPLOT.

I am sharing all my files. I hope all this will help you to figure out what is going on, what is right or wrong and what could be rectified and how should it be taken forward.

Do let me know in case you need anything else.

Thank you once again.

Cheers,
Max

NAML

Re: RTKPLOT - Difference in output

julio menezes
Hi Max,

Please, send me your  rtknavi_rtk.conf  ( configuration file )

check your settings, the solution header shows L1+L2, must be L1 only:

% pos mode  : moving-base
% freqs     : L1+L2

take a look 2.4.2 manual page 39.
ʺBaseline Length Constraintʺ enabled
pre‐determined baseline length

I will look your files this weekend.

[]s
julio menezes

Em Quinta-feira, 27 de Fevereiro de 2014 6:23, mazahirp <[hidden email]> escreveu:
[...]

I have attached the two conf files. Both are capturing only L1.

Do let me know incase you need any help.

Thank you once again.

Cheers,
Max

On Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 5:38 PM, julio menezes <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

MovingBase_Continuous.conf (8K) Download Attachment
MovingBase_Fix&Hold.conf (8K) Download Attachment