NVS08C CSM problem

Alejandra Zamora Maciel
Hello everyone!!

I just bought a NVS08C-CSM and a Talysman antenna and I have a problem with the output file.
I use the STOREGIS,  I get a file .dat and at the moment of convert to RINEX it says that I don't have anything. For convert to RINEX I used "Convert to RINEX" by Trimble and RTKCONV

stroregis.jpg (209K) Download Attachment

Re: NVS08C CSM problem

julio menezes
@Alejandra

1- you most set NVS to log raw BINR

2- you can not use Trimble converter, it works with Trimble data format. Use rtklib  rtkconv or convbin.

3- if you like,  attach the NVS logged file and i will take a look if it is ok.

[]s
julio

De: Alejandra Zamora Maciel <[hidden email]>
Para: [hidden email]
Enviadas: Quarta-feira, 25 de Janeiro de 2017 16:22
Assunto: [FOSS-GPS] NVS08C CSM problem