Import rtklib to Codeblock project

Mai Huy Le
Hi everybody,

I want to import rtklib api to my C Codeblock project. I've include link to
rtklib.h on build_option/Search_directories and added all the file of
RTKLIB/src/ to my project.

However, when I compiled my project, I always got this error

/Documents/RTKLIB/src/postpos.c|735|undefined reference to `showmsg'
/Documents/RTKLIB/src/postpos.c|197|undefined reference to `settime'
/Documents/RTKLIB/src/postpos.c|599|undefined reference to `settspan'

'showmsg', 'settime', 'settspan' are 3 external functions of rtklib.h (line
1708 rtklib.h).

What is the solution?

Thanks;
Mai Huy LE

RCT

Re: Import rtklib to Codeblock project

RCT
Hi Mai Huy Le,

Did you succeed to solve your problem ?
As I encounter the same error I am insterested in any suggestion to solve
these errors.

Thanks,
Romain Crapart

--
Sent from: http://open-source-gps-related-discussion-and-support.1099874.n2.nabble.com/
RCT

Re: Import rtklib to Codeblock project

RCT
Hi Mai Huy LE,

Did you succeed to solve your errors ?
As i am encountering the same errors I am interested in any sugestion to
solve these errors.

Thanks,
Romain Crapart

--
Sent from: http://open-source-gps-related-discussion-and-support.1099874.n2.nabble.com/

Re: Import rtklib to Codeblock project

uochukwu
yes, I did. I actually used hitarget GPS receiver with Panasonic notebook laptop that has VGA port.  My receiver to laptop connection was with serial and the bitrate, byte size,  stop bit etc for both receiver and the RTKNAVI version 2.4.2 on my laptop was configured same. The correction type  was ntrip and the mountpoint  was IGS02.  2101 was used for ntrip client option port. The input stream format was RTCM 2.

hope this will help.
Thanks..

RCT

Re: Import rtklib to Codeblock project

RCT
Hi,
Thank your for your response.
I actually found the reason of these errors.
'showmsg', 'settime', 'settspan' are functions that are not included in le
rtklib library but are defined in the .c  file (rnx2rtkp.c for example) of
the application using the lib .
If one want to create a project from scratch (linking the rtklib.a)
'showmsg', 'settime' and 'settspan' need to be defined prior to the
compilation.

Hope it will help for those who create project from scartch with rtklib !

--
Sent from: http://open-source-gps-related-discussion-and-support.1099874.n2.nabble.com/