Hemisphere A101 smart antenna & RTKlib. Commands at startup

Hemisphere A101 smart antenna & RTKlib. Commands at startup

joaquin.tribaldos
This post was updated on .
I would like to user my Hemisphere A101 smart antenna with RTKnavi (rtklib software) but I don't know commands at startup of my smart antenna.

I need to know commands to use the Hemisphere A101 smart antenna as rover with rtknavi.

Could you help me, please?

Best regards.

Re: Hemisphere A101 smart antenna & RTKlib. Commands at startup

dskumher
The receiver you mentioned is crescent based receiver. The following commands at startup & end I used for similar receiver old hemisphere A100 smart antenna with success.These must also work for your receiver also.These are for 1 Hz update rate (Replace number 1 by the desired update rate)
At start up:
$JBIN,94,1
$JBIN,95,1
$JBIN,96,1