Getting final RTK position from RTKNAVI to a GIS software

Getting final RTK position from RTKNAVI to a GIS software

dskumher
I use arcpad GPS data collection software which looks for a NMEA GPS device on a serial COM port in windows.
I can take final RTK output as a NMEA text file from RTKNAVI output window. But How can I get real time RTK position coordinates in the GIS software from RTKNAVI which is my ultimate objective of using RTKLIB ? One com port of the rover receiver is already used/engaged in RTKNAVI input. If we get final RTK NMEA output on a serial port that also gets engaged & can't be used in the GIS software. So what is the solution to the problem while using RTKLIB for real time RTK position coordinates ? I have used split serial port also to free a serial port. I have tried many options but failed to get real time final RTK output directly from RTKNAVI to the GIS software which I use in the field to get GPS position coordinates. Can anybody help with this issue ?

Re: Getting final RTK position from RTKNAVI to a GIS software

arwooldridge@googlemail.com

You could try a virtual com port solution eg Com0com,  or tcpip transfer if the collection software acepts it.

Regards

Anthony