Fwd: Applications of Raw GNSS Measurements from Smartphones

Fwd: Applications of Raw GNSS Measurements from Smartphones

Felipe G. Nievinski
Some interesting upcoming talks at the ION GNSS+ 2017:
-FGN.

Re: Fwd: Applications of Raw GNSS Measurements from Smartphones

DavidKelley@ITSware.net

Felipe
That looks like it will be a great session.

Can you tell me the agent string your used when you created the RTCM Converter NTRIP Server?  I want to tag connections to our public caster and start logging those streams so we can collect up some representative data sets.

Any chance you will be at the RTCM meetings in Florida next week?

On 5/4/2017 8:55 AM, Felipe G. Nievinski wrote:
Some interesting upcoming talks at the ION GNSS+ 2017:
-FGN.

David Kelley
ITS Programs Manager, SubCarrier Systems Corp. (SCSC)
626-485-7528 (Cell)   626-513-7715 (Office)  888-950-8747 (Main)