Beidou sattelites reception in RTKNAVI

dskumher
I am using NV08C-CSM latest hardware version 5 which has 2 optional firmwares, GPS + GLONASS & GPS + BEIDOU
I am using GPS+BEIDOU firmware. The problem is that when I choose GPS,BEIDOU & SBAS from RTKNAVI options,only GPS satellites are chosen & seen. Beidou sattelites are not seen & taken into account for the solution. SBAS sattelites are also not seen( only letter "G"is seen in the RTKNAVI window) . There is not such problem with GLONASS sattelites. Can anyone provide solution to this problem ? When I use Hemisphere A100 smart antenna (which is a GPS+SBAS receiver ) , both GPS & SBAS sattelites are seen ( letter "GS" is seen in the RTKNAVI window). I am using RTKLIB 2.4.2 patch 11 software version.

With regards,
Dhirendra singh,
INDIA.

Re: Beidou sattelites reception in RTKNAVI

Stéphane Péneau
I see Beidou satellites with my navspark NS-HP in RTKLIB, but not the egnos (sbas).
Perhaps it has something to do with the input format not fully recognized.

Stf